The Ethical Reputation Index (ERI) is the UK’s longest running independent tracker of consumers’ ethical opinions. It measures consumers views on your ethical reputation versus that of your competitors.
The ERI contains the vital data you need; data that can have an enormous impact on your market share, communications and even your share price.
Stay one step ahead of the competition
Find out how your ethical reputation is affected by marketing, media coverage and changing consumer attitudes, and compare the results with your competitors.
Armed with the Ethical Reputation Index you can:
• Track consumer trends using our unique wave on wave data
• Implement more effective communication strategies to communicate your companies values
• Reduce business risk by ensuring that company actions are consistent with your ethical reputation
• Anticipate changes in consumer behaviour and respond quicker than your competitors
• Develop products to meet consumer demands and trends
Optimise your communications strategy
The Ethical Reputation Index shows that over half of consumers have talked about a company’s ethics in the last month. And with new technologies, ‘word-of-mouth’ no longer means face-to-face conversations: consumers can broadcast their opinions to many others at the push of a button.
With the ERI you can target the groups of consumers that influence opinion the most and use the communications channels they trust. After all, these consumers can be your current brand critics or your future brand advocates.
Discover how your communications can give you the edge over your competitors in the ethical reputation stakes, fuel positive word of mouth and influence opinion leaders to promote sales and goodwill for your company. For even more information on the Ethical Reputation Index and related projects, please visit our About ERI section.